Naruto
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Naruto

(¯`·._.·[¯|¯ØÐø $øß®€ Nå®ütØ]·._.·´¯)

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Free Dating Websites - No stalkers please!

AutorMensaje
Rockhamp
Invitado

Free Dating Websites  - No stalkers please! Empty
MensajeTema: Free Dating Websites - No stalkers please!   Free Dating Websites  - No stalkers please! I_icon_minitimeMar Jul 26, 2011 8:08 am

Wollongong dating - You better have some rhythm My name is Monserrat MASTERSON I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating singles in Ballarat free online dating Wagga Wagga free online dating Richmond-Windsor dating single men I am very laid back, easy going and easy to get along with. Enjoy cooking, cooking out and eating out. I oove to eat. Although it doesn't show, just so you know. Hoping to find that great guy that will enjoy my company. I am a sweet female who is sexually deprived. I love my family and friends. I am adventurous and willing to try anything. I just love cuddling and watching t.v. or a movie or d.v.d. but really love having nasty sex. i appreciate the simple things in life and am easily satisfied and hoping to find osmeone else who's just as appreciative as me! i prefer older guys, for they have more experience in bed, are more mature, and have much more to offer. if you ever wanna chat then just send a message Smile im a cute student that has always bsen thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. if youre looking for the same things then write me. I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keep to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I can be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell. I am interested in meeting someone who is very open minded. Just simple fun, no strings. I am D &D free, you need to be the same (420 friendly is okay). I want to go out, have fun, and then...

Free Dating Websites - No stalkers please!
Página 1 de 1.